One World Summer Festival 2014
- 12th of August to the 18th of August
- Stunning location in Cannington, Somerset
The One World Festival is a truly magical mid-summer event. Individuals and families come together from all over the world to share one or two weeks in a unique atmosphere of rest and activity, fun and freedom, challenge and adventure.
The One World Festival presents over 200 workshops and lectures throughout the week, with separate activity programmes for teens and children of all age groups. All our teachers are dedicated and experienced in a range of therapies, natural movement and dance forms, exercise for physical and spiritual development, holistic health, arts, crafts and sports, as well as in specialist areas such as Natural Cookery.
One World Summer Festival VídeoClick to see the video >
SUMMER FESTIVALFind out more >
12th - 18th August 2014
SUMMER HOLIDAYFind out more >
One World Croatia
21st - 28th August 2014
Hotel Korinjak, Veli Iž
Teachers & WorkshopsTeachers & Workshops >
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
- A perfect platform to connect intimately with some beautiful souls, all moving towards one common goal, that of love
- Many thanks for organising such a great camp. I really enjoyed it and very much appreciate all the hard work, creativity and patience
- The food was super excellent this year and it has inspired me to look into bringing macrobiotic food into my life. Many thanks once again
- Thank you to the whole team for all of your hard work that made the camp such a success this year. I had a fantastic time and felt it was perfect in every way
- Thank you for your vision and for all your hard work in making OneWorld happen
- Just wanted to thank you for a wonderful week at Spinkhill. The atmosphere was just beautiful and I made many new friends and contacts
- I attended the English event and wanted to say thank you so much for such an amazing event. I still feel great as a result of just one week!
- What a great contribution the festival makes to lighten up England
- After two cathartic weeks I felt healed, loved, accepted, and rested. Hopefully I will be able to come again this next summer
- I met so many people who had a positive outlook and wanted to share constructive and creative ways of being